Talent Sourcer | CZ and International Search | Internal Recruitment | Remote | Brno | Prague
- Locations: Brno, Prague, Remote
- Department: HR
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-Time/Contractor
- Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Software/Hardware Hiring | Processor Design Company | CZ and International Search | Internal Recruitment | English | NO corporate rules |
Why Codasip is not a typical IT company?
Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for Integrated Circuit Designers.
Does not ring a bell? Just imagine that probably your Wi-Fi modems, drones, photo cameras contain a processor designed by our engineers :) Interested? Would like to be a part of history-making? Keep reading!
We are a founding member of RISC-V International (formerly RISC-V Foundation) and we were the first company to offer a commercial RISC-V IP core in 2015. With more than 100 employees and offices in Europe (CZ, France, Germany), the UK, the US, and China, we are constantly open to talents who want to work on cutting-edge processor technologies.
We are seeking a Talent Sourcer to join our HR team and manage the crucial stage of our hiring process:
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible to utilize different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates, and build talent pipelines for future employment needs. You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and assist us in filling our open vacancies with unique and super qualified specialists in the processor/CPU design and electronic design automation domains, back office, and management.
We believe that you will enrich Codasip by performing the following duties:
- Interact with potential candidates via social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing, StartUpJobs, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.);
- Search for the up-to-date hiring platforms (do not be afraid to be a pioneer of sourcing);
- Draft and send recruiting emails to the desired candidates;
- Headhunt the unique minds almost all around the world;
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers and determine position prerequisites;
- Recognize qualified applicant profiles utilizing different sourcing procedures (Boolean is not something new for you, is it?);
- Create talent pools for future hiring needs (+ new 100 roles in the UK!);
- Request for referrals from current colleagues and external networks (we have a nice financial reward for the referees);
- Promote our employer brand on online and offline platforms (you can expect close cooperation with our Marketing Team);
- Maintain applicant databases through our Applicant Tracking System (BambooHR)
- Correspond with past candidates in regards to available job openings (we have a great Excel database with more than 1000 former/potential candidates in it).
You will be our One&Only Sourcing Star as you possess:
- Proven 1+ year work experience as a Talent Sourcer or a similar role in the HR Department;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing strategies;
- Familiar with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English;
- Ability to present our company and open roles to potential candidates effectively;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
What will you get in return?
- Great HR Family, including Kateřina Smrčková, Lenka Štejnarová, Alice Drápal Audyová, Valentina Atroshkina
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Multisport card
- Direct payment to your salary instead of the meal vouchers
- 500 CZK per quarter for Team activities
- High-quality free coffee and tea in the office
- Language courses (English, Chinese)
Still have any doubts? We are here for you to dispel all of them :)
Naše čipy jsou v Silicon Valley i ve Vašem obýváku| Děláme vývoj procesorů jinak| Jsme revoluční| Jsme agilní| Jsme CODASIP|