Místo : Praha Úvazek : Part-time
At GLAMI we are changing online shopping experience across Europe! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
Why do people love to use GLAMI?
1. The widest selection
You can choose from millions of fashion pieces. We bring the current offers and discounts from hundreds of local and international e-shops, all in the one place.
2. Easy discovery
You will find exactly what you want to buy thanks to easy yet sophisticated categorization and filtering for brands, stores, sizes, discounts, colors, prices or even free delivery!
3. Personalized inspiration
We respect your style and that is why we use smart technology to show you the products that match your fashion choices and preferences.
About The Role:
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in an x-functional team environment and is excited to build amazing things within GLAMI. You will work with the biggest fashion community in the country and will further elevate the growth of GLAMI brand on social media.
The ideal person for this role has a clear social media background and experience with growing and managing social media communities, can work independently and stays ahead of e-commerce, social media, and industry standards.
What You’ll Do:
- Take charge of GLAMI voice on social media with the focus on Facebook & Instagram
- according to business needs and marketing calendar, developing engaging and original content, liaising with brand best practices at all times
- Follow and further develop guidelines for communication with a focus on consumer-facing shoppable fashion content on daily basis as GLAMI
- page/ account highly engaging updates (post creation, planning, scheduling)
- engaging in social conversations via messenger, comments (within and outside the profiles), collabs with influencers, etc.
- Create & manage advertising initiatives to elevate follower growth and community development
- Seek & execute innovative ideas for growth, follow key insights and recommendations to optimize performance and keep up with platforms changes & industry trends
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance & KPIs
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent Spanish language skills, English at professional working proficiency level
- Previous experience in managing social media presence for e-commerce brand as an advantage
- Ability to prioritize correctly and manage multiple stakeholders, to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Keen on digital & social marketing trends
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things
Why Work With GLAMI:
- Access to the latest advertising tools and features (much earlier than regular advertisers in the region). GA 360 Suite or Tableau are among the tools you will use on a daily basis. We also like Canva, Crello & Later
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future for the industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
- Stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office + flexible working hours (accommodate work next to the other commitments)
- This role can be also performed remotely
- Social events, from foosball, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Apply and we will get back to you as soon as your profile fits our requirements.
GLAMI is a search engine for all things fashion that aspires everyone, created to make fashion discovery and shopping a pleasurable experience. We currently inspire shoppers in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, France, Germany, Russia, Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria and we are expanding fast to even more countries.
Zaujala vás tato pozice?
|GLAMI||Fashion catalogue administrator with Slovenian [External]||Praha||Part-time|
|GLAMI||Brand Specialist for Brazil||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Social Advertising Specialist for GLAMI.sk||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Business Development Manager for Romania||Praha||Full-time|