Místo : Praha Úvazek : Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for a senior tester to join our growing team in Prague! Do you want to design test plans for our end-to-end solution and manage testing? Learn more about edge computing, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Previous experience with organizing testing (at least 2 years)
- Overall experience with SW development procedures
- Programming knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Google Cloud environment is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of HW (IoT devices, etc.) is an advantage
- English language written/spoken
What to expect:
- Coordinate, create and execute manual and automated tests. Work within multiple product teams directly, including Hardware, Machine Learning, Web & Mobile development teams.
- Support and facilitate client test events, leverage knowledge of in-depth system and user workflow, and support requirements and design engineering tasks, including requirements analysis, use case development, traceability matrices, and User Interface (UI) design throughout the development life cycle
- Definition of a QA strategy within the agile development process
- Definition of Metrics for QA Quality Monitoring & Automated Testing
- Responsibility for appropriate test methods, procedures, and techniques
- Supervision of Junior Tester
- Collaborate with other colleagues from other teams
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
What can we offer you?
We respect your time. In NEURON SOUNDWARE you will have no stress about catching up with school, about your free time, or about going to the doctor’s. With us, you can work full-time or part-time… we’ll make it work.
Flexible working hours, home office, modern methods of managing projects and people. We are a “hot” startup, and proud of it.
There is a great atmosphere in our team. It is because we are a real team. We know each other by name and everyone knows what their colleagues like. We always have fun at work. There are 20 of us.
Genius loci. We are located in beautiful offices in the Prague Startup Centre in Holešovická tržnice. It is one minute from a tram stop, five minutes from the metro. Sadly, we do not have a whirlpool. However, what we do have is excellent coffee and a kitchen to cook or heat up food.
Personal development. We support and respect our employees’ expertise, the younger learn from the older and if you like what the other team does, we will support you to ensure you can learn from them and take a part in their work.
Benefits. Do not expect a corporate cafeteria, a ball-pit, or a massive slide, but we get fresh fruit every day and a company breakfast once every two weeks.
Projects. We are getting closer to the future in our branch much faster than our competitors. We are a Startup of the year 2016, Forbes ranked us as the 3rd potential Unicorn and Gartner evaluated us as Cool Vendor.
We are working on meaningful projects for big brands. You do not have to leave Prague to be able to change the world.
Neuron soundware has developed a diagnostic technology which provides an early detection of broken machines. A sound of the car engine indicate the root of issue. We can automate the analysis using our digital brain, which emulates auditory cortex.
Zaujala vás tato pozice?
|Neuron soundware||AI / Machine Learning Researcher||Praha||Full-time|
|Neuron soundware||Project Manager||Praha||Full-time, Part-time|
|Neuron soundware||Cloud Engineer||Praha||Full-time|
|Neuron soundware||Sales Manager with technology focus||Praha||Full-time|