Senior Marketing Manager - Head of Paid Search (e-commerce, relocation to Prague-CZ)
Místo : Bratislava Úvazek : Full-time
At GLAMI we are changing online shopping experience across Europe! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
Why do people love to use GLAMI?
1. The widest selection
You can choose from millions of fashion pieces. We bring the current offers and discounts from hundreds of local and international e-shops, all in the one place.
2. Easy discovery
You will find exactly what you want to buy thanks to easy yet sophisticated categorization and filtering for brands, stores, sizes, discounts, colors, prices or even free delivery!
3. Personalized inspiration
We respect your style and that is why we use smart technology to show you the products that match your fashion choices and preferences.
About The Role:
We seek a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in an x-functional team environment and is excited to build amazing things within GLAMI. You will drive and accelerate display performance to scale reach through an obsessive focus on utilizing data, testing and automation projects. You will lead and inspire colleagues to elevate the growth of display advertising programs. The ideal person for this role has a clear background in display media buying for e-commerce.
Please, note that we can only consider applicants that have a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.
What you’ll do:
1. Participate in high-level marketing decision-making to ensure achieving the business objectives
2. Own the overall paid search strategy:
- To deliver forecasts, and appropriate plans
- Ensure a seamless transition from planning to execution
- Set clear, measurable Priorities & Objectives across the team to define strong business and consumer insights and develop strategies that deliver measurable results efficiently.
3. Manage daily execution of paid search activities (Adwords, Bing, Yandex, Sklik, etc,)
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns in a multi-market / multi-language environment with a focus on the desired ROI
- Hands-on bid optimization, data analysis, problem-solving, keyword harvesting, messaging, CRO optimization, A/B testing, etc
- Implement and manage automation projects for paid search activity to continue to drive efficiencies (content and bidding strategy automation to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets at scale)
4. Build, Develop & Lead a Winning Team:
- Ensure delivery on objectives and KPIs and the team understands and embodies the GLAMI Brand DNA
- Take an active part in team development, well-being and KPIs fullfillment, ensure best practices to maximize paid search opportunities in each market within the portfolio
What You’ll Need:
- Professional level of English, additional language native to any of GLAMI markets a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in leading the paid search/ PPC team, at least 5 years of paid search engine marketing including large international campaigns for e-commerce; fashion e-commerce as plus
- Comfortable with data, analysis, as well as navigating technical aspects of paid search (API integration; feed management, tracking pixels, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize correctly and manage multiple stakeholders, to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things
Why Work with GLAMI:
- Get access to the latest advertising tools and features (much earlier than regular advertisers in the region). GA 360 Suite, Tableau, DoubleClick are among the tools you will use on a daily basis.
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future for the industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration + stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office
Relocation assistance: We will ensure you get here smoothly, whether you are coming from another city or country, help you with the necessary arrangements and settling in the city!
- Meal vouchers, multi-sport card, HO possibility, tasty coffee, and free refreshments throughout your day, English/Czech/ Yoga classes; up to 25 days of holidays; an educational library, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
- Social events, from foosball to co-working trips at the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply and we get back to you shortly!
GLAMI is a search engine for all things fashion that aspires everyone, created to make fashion discovery and shopping a pleasurable experience. We currently inspire shoppers in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, France, Germany, Russia, Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria and we are expanding fast to even more countries.
Zaujala vás tato pozice?
|GLAMI||Social Advertising Specialist for GLAMI.sk||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Administrator of fashion catalogue with slovak language [part-time external]||Praha||Part-time|
|GLAMI||Business Development Manager for Romania||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Brand Manager GLAMI Hungary (e-commerce, relocation to Prague-CZ)||Praha||Full-time|