Místo : Brno Úvazek : Full-time
We are looking for a Grants Manager that would be a part of our business development team with possibility to grow and manage interesting national and international projects. Become a part of fast growing startup that works with public security forces, NGOs and intergovernmental organizations around the world.
What are the skills you need?
- Be familiar with at least one national / international grant program (TAČR, OPPIK, ARTES, H2020)
- Basic IT knowledge to understand high-level principles
- Be able to work in team (responsibility to complete the project)
- Be project oriented (responsibility to submit and report project)
- Basic economic/financial knowledge (ROI calculation etc.)
- English (B2+)
- Willingness to travel
What would you do?
- Searching for grant opportunities
- Evaluation of grants suitability
- Preparation of proposals
- Administration of successful grant projects
- Communication with our business and marketing department
- Presenting project milestones and results
On top of that, you will have an opportunity to work with rescue systems that help in daily lifesaving operations and take part in very interesting rescue events / exercises.
Would you like to participate on projects with state-of-the-art technologies? Get in touch and become part of GINA Software!
GINA Software s.r.o.
Nejsme obyčejná softwarová společnost… Tak tohle už jste slyšeli mockrát, že? My ale opravdu nejsme obyčejná softwarová společnost. Naše (a v budoucnu možná i Vaše!) práce pomáhá chránit životy lidí po celém světě.
Zaujala vás tato pozice?
|GINA Software s.r.o.||Web Developer||Brno||Full-time, Externí spolupráce|