Místo : Praha Úvazek : Full-time
Every single day, more than 100 human lifetimes are spent typing over information from invoices all over the world. We think that's completely crazy and our mission is to change it. We teach computers to understand documents.
Our original deep learning research enables to extract meaningful data from documents while our Elis product allows users to efficiently review extractions and fine-tune our models for a super-human performance.
As you can imagine, there is no shortage of engineering challenges. From tenacious profiling and speedups, complex machine learning pipelines to architecting scalable platform using Kubernetes clusters and enterprise-grade security.
If you share our mission, we may be looking for you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Work with our research and/or backend production team on a modern microservice-based product running in Kubernetes cluster
- Leverage your experience in system design, software engineering and modern cluster devops by solving challenging engineering problems.
- Come up with great software designs, independently solve issues.
- Foster team-work by writing modular, highly maintainable code and mentor others in code reviews.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
- Experience building large applications both independently and in a team.
- Good familiarity with Python including modern developments and conventions.
- Good working knowledge of Git and Linux.
- Can-do and agile attitude
- Passion for a clean, tested, scalable code.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Energy-charged environment of a tech-first startup focused at original AI research on big data and enterprise-ready production services.
- Enjoyable working environment: Diverse team combining IT geeks, globetrotters, sportsmen, diet freaks in our Karlin office
- Independence and flexible working hours: Some of us come to work at 7:30, some of us at 11:30 and it is up to each of us to organize daily agenda and get the job done.
Rossum develops advanced neural networks that can read documents very much like humans do. Unlike existing text mining approaches, Rossum reflects the way humans read in its unique deep learning approach. Neural networks extract structured knowledge from an unlimited number of documents, of any format, thousands of times faster than a human could.