Místo : Praha Úvazek : Full-time
At GLAMI we are changing online shopping experience across Europe! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
We are currently present in 13 countries across Europe and beyond, and we are looking for an experienced Product Specialist that will help us achieve our ambitious goals in Spain.
Why do people love to use GLAMI?
1. The widest selection
You can choose from millions of fashion pieces. We bring the current offers and discounts from hundreds of local and international e-shops, all in one place.
2. Easy discovery
You will find exactly what you want to buy thanks to easy yet sophisticated categorization and filtering for brands, stores, sizes, discounts, colors, prices or even free delivery!
3. Personalized inspiration
We respect your style and that is why we use smart technology to show you the products that match your fashion choices and preferences.
About The Role
The Product Specialist is responsible for maintaining, improving and optimizing the key asset of GLAMI's business model - the fashion catalogue. The role combines technical tasks necessary for creating a well-structured catalogue, with fashion-oriented editorial responsibilities. The ideal candidate has some previous experience with fashion and online content.
- Ensure that items are properly matched & added on the daily basis:
- Map the items with the catalog structure, assigning items attributes on a daily basis
- Participate in the development of machine learning solutions to efficiently cover the listings (teaching the software, quality and progress checks)
- Identify and develop product listings, as per the needs of the category, season, current trends and user requirements:
- Research, SEO analysis and implementation of the findings
- Manage the network of copywriters and content administrators
- Curate and take charge of localisations across the website & app content
- Monitor, analyze and report on content performance
- Contribute to further product development, collaborate with other teams to support strategic & marketing initiatives
Skills & experience:
- Native Spanish language, professional level of English language
- at least 2 years of previous experience in online product/project management, e-commerce or online content administration
- Understanding of SEO & content creation principles
- Keen interest in digital trends & e-commerce
- Organised, patient, data-driven, a great collaborator, willing to learn and build amazing things
Why work with us:
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future for the industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration + stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office
- Relocation assistance
- We will ensure you get here smoothly, help you with the necessary arrangements and settling in the city!
- Additional benefits:
- Meal vouchers, multi-sport card, HO possibility, tasty coffee, and free refreshments throughout your day, English/Czech/ Yoga classes; up to 25 days of holidays; an educational library, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
- Social events, from foosball to coworking trips at the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply now and, if your profile meets our requirements, we will get back to you soon!
GLAMI is a search engine for all things fashion that aspires everyone, created to make fashion discovery and shopping a pleasurable experience. We currently inspire shoppers in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, France, Germany, Russia, Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria and we are expanding fast to even more countries.
Zaujala vás tato pozice?
|GLAMI||Business Development Manager for Spain||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Product Specialist for Brazil||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Business Development Manager for Brazil||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Senior Manager Business Development - Russia||Praha||Full-time|