Místo : Praha Úvazek : Full-time
At GLAMI we are changing online shopping experience around the world! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
We are currently present in 13 countries across Europe and beyond, and we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager that will help us achieve our ambitious goals in Spain.
Why do people love to use GLAMI?
1. The widest selection
You can choose from millions of fashion pieces. We bring the current offers and discounts from hundreds of local and international e-shops, all in the one place.
2. Easy discovery
You will find exactly what you want to buy thanks to easy yet sophisticated categorization and filtering for brands, stores, sizes, discounts, colors, prices or even free delivery!
3. Personalized inspiration
We respect your style and that is why we use smart technology to show you the products that match your fashion choices and preferences.
About The Role
The Business Development Manager is responsible for acquisition,retention and continuous development of partner relationships in the target market. This is a client-facing role that requires fluency in the language of given market, as well as prior experience with sales (ideally in e-commerce or ad-tech).
- Manage, consult and educate partners on GLAMI's advertising solution, integration, and optimization to reach their goals
- Develop partnerships locally in Spain via direct meetings, email, calls, referrals and other communication solutions according to best practices & activity KPIs
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Drive product innovation based on partner needs
- Collaborate with the Business Development managers of other regions to ensure the development and constant evolution of global best practices
- Engage in PR activities for relevant markets - be the voice of GLAMI in Spain
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in similar role related to data and technology solutions, direct response marketing, ad-tech, partnerships of CRM
- Fluency in English and Native Spanish
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with partners and prospects
- Understanding of advertising and e-commerce success metrics
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things
Why work with us:
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future for the industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration + stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office
- Relocation assistance:
- We will ensure you get here smoothly, whether you are coming from another city or country, help you with the necessary arrangements and settling in the city!
- Additional benefits:
- Meal vouchers, multi-sport card, HO possibility, tasty coffee, and free refreshments throughout your day, English/Czech/ Yoga classes; up to 25 days of holidays; an educational library, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
- Social events, from foosball to coworking trips at the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Apply now and, if your profile meets our requirements, we will get back to you soon!
GLAMI is a search engine for all things fashion that aspires everyone, created to make fashion discovery and shopping a pleasurable experience. We currently inspire shoppers in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, France, Germany, Russia, Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria and we are expanding fast to even more countries.
Zaujala vás tato pozice?
|GLAMI||Product Specialist for Brazil||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Product Specialist with Spanish||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Business Development Manager for Brazil||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Senior Manager Business Development - Russia||Praha||Full-time|