Brand Manager GLAMI Hungary (e-commerce, relocation to Prague-CZ)
Místo : Praha Úvazek : Full-time
At GLAMI we are changing online shopping experience across Europe! We are a fashion search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
Why do people love to use GLAMI?
1. The widest selection
You can choose from millions of fashion pieces. We bring the current offers and discounts from hundreds of local and international e-shops all at one place.
2. Easy discovery
You will find exactly what you want to buy thanks to easy, yet sophisticated categorization and filtering for brands, stores, sizes, discounts, colors, prices or even free delivery!
3. Personalized inspiration
We respect your style and that is why we use smart technology to show you the products that match your fashion choices and preferences.
About The Role:
This is a unique opportunity for a self-starter, inventive mind who thrives in the user-obsessed environment and is excited to build amazing things as the Brand Manager for GLAMI Hungary.
This role combines business priorities, user insights, and marketing. It is essential to move the business forward. You will be generating and using business insights to locally implement the strategy and experience by unifying business objectives, user needs and marketing opportunities for GLAMI Hungary.
You will own the initiatives and assets on a strategic and tactical level at the local scale to generate the most innovative, insights-driven and marketing creative output, as well an unparalleled customer experience, to drive growth, brand awareness and engagement, and ultimately you will be accountable for the success KPIs on the Romanian market.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing e-commerce / Internet brand presence on the Romanian market.
What you will do:
- Lead & drive the GLAMI brand growth by identifying, planning and executing opportunities throughout:
- Critically be the voice of the GLAMI user and the brand advocate
- Obsess the Brand and drive alignment across the portfolio at every step of communication with the user
- Set clear & measurable Priorities & Objectives to define strong business and consumer insights and develop strategies that deliver measurable results efficiently
- Follow Communication Calendar and execute the strategic vision for the following key areas:
- brand awareness and seasonal campaigns (incl. traditional marketing)
- social media communication (incl. influencer, community & seeding strategies)
- Contribute to global brand strategy and planning
- Ensure alignment of GLAMI Hungary with the global agenda and seamless, relevant execution on the local market, across assets, cross-functional teams and external partners
- Closely monitor & share consumer, market and competitor activity.
- Manage the seasonal budgets & accurate forecasting.
What You will Need:
- Professional level of English AND Hungarian
- At least 4 years of experience in roles related to the brand, PR an social media marketing within the Internet, fashion, or e-commerce
- Strong strategic capabilities with a focus on building a connection with customers, aspirational brand propositioning and delivering profitable business results
- Strong analytical skills with experience in applying insights to support informed decisions; deep understanding of advertising and e-commerce success metrics
- Ability to apply creative and strategic thinking to marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Capable to manage multiple projects and initiatives while driving accountability on day-to-day operations
- Excellent communicator, highly structured, problem-solving oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Results-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; willing to learn and build amazing things, individual with a strong work ethic and passion for excellence.
Why work with GLAMI:
- Access to the latest advertising tools, solutions, features (much earlier than regular advertisers in the region) and cutting edge technologies
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future of the industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration + stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office;
- Relocation assistance
- We will ensure you get here smoothly, help you with the necessary arrangements and settling in the city!
- Additional benefits:
- Meal vouchers, multi-sport card, HO possibility, tasty coffee, and free refreshments throughout your day, English / Czech / Yoga classes; up to 25 days of holidays; an educational library, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
- Social events, from foosball to coworking trips at the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply and we get back to you shortly!
GLAMI is a search engine for all things fashion that aspires everyone, created to make fashion discovery and shopping a pleasurable experience. We currently inspire shoppers in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, France, Germany, Russia, Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria and we are expanding fast to even more countries.
Zaujala vás tato pozice?
|GLAMI||Fashion catalogue administrator with Slovenian [External]||Praha||Part-time|
|GLAMI||Brand Specialist for Brazil||Praha||Full-time|
|GLAMI||Social Media Editor with Spanish||Praha||Part-time|
|GLAMI||Social Advertising Specialist for GLAMI.sk||Praha||Full-time|