Common call for cross-border co-operative projects in the Danube region 2015
EUREKA has opened new call for project applications which will support technological cooperation among states of Danube region. It aims on research and development of innovative products and services.
Who can apply?
- Consortia consisting of minimum 2 technological companies from Danube region (Austria, Bosna and Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia)
- Project focusing on innovative product or service
Projects should be:
- Focused on any theme or technological area
- For civilian purpose
- Balanced, a single project partner may not account for more than 75% of the project cost
- 12 – 36 months in duration
Deadline for project outlines submission is April 30 2015. Detailed information on the call is available on EUREKA website. Directions on how to apply and call timeline is available here. Our grant and international projects experts will gladly help you with your proposal. All you have to do is write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.