Do you want to start your own business? Are you looking for advice that helps you avoid the worst mistakes? Are you intrigued by the concept of startup but are not sure about what it actually IS? We offer an insight in to the startup world provided by long time startup consultant and a couple of tips and tricks you can actually use no matter what will be your business like.
What questions will be (most probably) answered?
- What is and is not considered a startup?
- How does it work with those startup unicorns (and how can I build one in Brno)?
- What can you learn from a startup (even if you are not building one) and how can it help your business?
We will cover many topics, such as:
- ideal founder and team,
- ambition and self-presentation,
- innovation and scalability,
- and much more.
Who will lead the lecture?
Hanka has been working with startups since 2012. She was a manager of the first startup accelerator in CEE JIC STARCUBE and she started a specialized program for early stage entrepreneurs JIC ENTER. Now she is in charge of all the services directed towards new startups and entrepreneurs at JIC.
This event is for both foreigners living in Brno and South Moravia as well as for locals and it will be held in English only. This event is organized in cooperation with Brno Expat Centre.