SME Instrument workshop: How to prepare a successful proposal
Horizon2020 - SME Instrument programme provides funding to highly innovative small and medium sized companies which want to push forward innovative ideas and translate them into new products or services.
Only eight SMEs from the Czech Republic have been funded by H2020-SME Instrument so far. If you want to be the next come and attend workshop where you will learn about SME Instrument programme rules, objectives and specific features, the successful Czech SME will share with you its experience and you will get useful tips from foreign SME Instrument evaluator how to prepare a successful project proposal. Last but not least SME Instrument Brno programme will be introduced. In the afternoon you will have the chance to consult your proposal with evaluators.
Why to attend?
- You will learn about SME Instrument programme rules, objectives and specific features
- Listen to experience of successful Czech SME applicants
- Get useful tips from foreign SME Instrument evaluator
- Familiarize with the SME Instrument Brno programme
- Have the chance to consult your proposal with evaluators
- 12:30 Start of registration
- 13:00 Welcome
- 13:05 SME Instrument in a nutshell – Adéla Hradilová (JIC)
- 13:35 Evaluator´s tips 1 – Boris Golob
- 13:55 Evaluator´s tips 2 – Andrea Geyer-Scholz
- 14:15 Perspective of SME Instrument beneficiary – phase 1 (Neno Vision)
- 14:35 Perspective of SME Instrument beneficiary – phase 2 (Enantis)
- 14:55 SME Instrument Brno – Veronika Jurčová (JIC)
- 15:15 Q&A
- 15:30 End of workshop
- 15:30 – 17:30 Individual consultation with evaluators
Language of the event is English and no interpretation will be provided.
There is no registration fee.
Capacity of the meeting room is limited, please register here until 20th March 2017.
In case you would like to book a session with evaluator to consult your application, contact us until 15th March 2017.
For further information you can contact Veronika Jurčová (email@example.com, +420 511 205 230)
Thursday 25. May
Are you interested in advanced materials? We would like to invite you to a lecture on „National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and its research activities in mechanics of advanced materials for nano-electronics and biomedical applications“ given by Dr. Frank W. DelRio. The lecture will take place May 25th at 1 p.m. at CEITEC VUT, room S2.02.
|Thursday 22. June||
Save the date! The next effective networking for companies and research organizations JIC 120‘‘ is going to be held on June 22nd, 2017. In cooperation with Škoda Auto DigiLab, an innovation lab of a leading Czech automotive company, the event will focus on Autonomous Vehicles and Security. Register for free, meet other participants at the round table and within 120 seconds present your company to new potential business partners.