SME Instrument workshop at JIC
Horizon2020 - SME Instrument programme provides funding to highly innovative small and medium sized companies which want to push forward innovative ideas and translate them into new products and/or services.
Only 8 SMEs from the Czech Republic have been funded by H2020-SME Instrument so far. If you want to be the next come and attend workshop SME Instrument on 14. September at JIC INMEC where you will learn about SME Instrument programme rules, objectives and specific features, the successfull Czech SME will share with you its experience and you will get usefull tips from foreign SME Instrument evaluator how to prepare a successful project proposal. Last but not least, “SME Instrument Brno” programme will be introduced.
- 12:30 Start of registration
- 13:00 Welcome
- 13:05 SME Instrument in a nutshell – Adéla Hradilová (JIC)
- 13:45 Evaluator´s tips – Andrea Geyer-Scholz
- 14:30 Perspective of SME Instrument beneficiary – Jan Guzanič (ThreatMark)
- 14:50 SME Instrument Brno – Veronika Jurčová (JIC)
- 15:05 Perspective of SME Instrument Brno beneficiary – Jan Neuman (Optik Instruments)
- 15:25 Q&A
- 15:45 End of workshop