Deadline: Get an investor for your innovative project!
Are you a company with an innovative project? Are you looking for financial support? EUREKA High-Tech Investment Programme (HTIP) wants to connect the world of European innovative firms with experienced investors. The aim is to improve the possibilities for companies focused on applied research in the areas of ICT, life sciences and clean technology.
Why to participate?
- Maximize your company’s potential to raise funding.
- Benchmark your company and increase the perceived value of your business offer.
- Pitch to experienced investors.
- Raise capital, speed up the growth of your business and expand internationally.
- Go international and learn how to best allocate your resources.
Sign up using the online form until March 27. Part of programme are online webinars where you will learn how to present your business for potential investors. It also includes forums and trips in partner countries of EUREKA and publication of company profile online. For detailed program schedule visit HTIP website.
|Wednesday 8. April|
|Monday 13. April|
|Monday 27. April|