Deadline: Free 4-week programme for entrepreneurs in Japan
Do you plan to expand on Japanese markets and acquire new business contacts in Asia? Take part in 4-week programme in Japan (11th May – 5th June) fully financed by European Union. Progamme is targeted on SMEs managers from EU with orientation on foreign investment and expansion.
The programme will include:
- Seminars about Japanese history, economy, politics, and legal matters
- Business workshops with experienced Japanese entrepreneurs
- Basic course of Japanese language
- Visits in Japanese companies
- B2B meetings with japanese companies
Progamme is free for SMEs from European Union. Participants have to cover costs for accommodation and travel, but it is possible to get 3000 euros scholarship.
|Tuesday 3. March|
|Wednesday 11. March|
|Monday 16. March|