CENTRAL NANO: Advanced materials and nanotechnologies
CENTRAL NANO event is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in cooperation on the field of nanotechnologies. The Brokerage event offers an effective B2B matchmaking for nanotechnological companies with the Czech companies, entrepreneurs, clusters as well as research organizations and universities.
What to expect?
- Keynote speeches about general trends in nanotechnologies and advanced materials
- Presentation of recent funding opportunities
- Presentation of potential of nanotechnologies in the Czech Republic
- Effective networking for B2B partnership and cooperation
Why to participate?
- A great opportunity to meet potential cooperation partners and make new business contacts
- Get the latest information from experts from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria
- Learn about latest funding opportunities and initiate cross-border cooperation
- Present and discuss new projects ideas at international level in the Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC)
CEITEC is a scientific center in the field of life sciences, advanced materials and nanotechnologies. Its aim is to establish itself as a recognized for basic as well as applied research. CEITEC was approved in 2011 and it is a consortium of the most prominent universities and research institutes in Brno, and it benefits from the support of the Region of South-Moravia and the City of Brno. It offers a state-of-the-art infrastructure and great conditions to employ excellent researchers.
The CENTRAL NANO event is free of charge and you can register until 23 May. Keynote speeches and presentations will give you the latest information from experts about trends in nanotechnological field and during 20-30 minutes face to face meetings you can explore potential business and technological cooperation opportunities. For further details visit the official page or download invitation.
Wednesday 22. June
Are you interested in setting up a company abroad? David Chivers is internationally recognised expert on corporate law, litigation and human rights. Frank Bold together with JIC are proud to introduce him to Czech audience. The presentation will be focused on specific corporate law issues of setting-up of a corporation and legal obligations and framework that a British company must comply with. The lecture will be held in English and followed by a discussion.
Wednesday 14. September
Horizon2020 - SME Instrument programme provides funding to highly innovative small and medium sized companies which want to push forward innovative ideas and translate them into new products and/or services.
|Tuesday 18. October||
Save the date! The next effective networking for companies and research organizations JIC 120‘‘ is going to be held on 18th October. In cooperation with SAP, a global player in enterprise software, the event is focused on Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Sensors based Solutions or Geo-Location products. Register for free, meet other participants at the round table and within 120 seconds present your company to new potential business partners.