EBN is a network of 160+ quality-certified EU|BICs (business and innovation centres, incubators, accelerators and other support organisations) and 100 Associate Members that support the development and growth of innovative entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs.
EBN Services cover a wide range of activities designed to help members deliver high quality support to their clients.
- A unique “certification & benchmarking system” for technology-based incubators & accelerators
- A vibrant international networking platform for intermediaries and an international soft-landing business platform for Start-ups, SMEs and Entrepreneurs
- cross-border and international connections and B2B/Partnership opportunities to our members, their customers, and partners
- An exceptionally efficient “EU-funded projects” collaborative factory
- running of special interest groups, for example, focussing on Horizon 2020
- annual Policy Event in Brussels, linking members with the latest opportunities from the EU
- influencing EU & other governments, and assisting policy-makers and agencies in establishing adequate and vibrant innovation ecosystems
- development new tools for startup to corporate cooperation in the are of IP
For more information visit EBN website.