The JIC Innovation park has almost 60 innovative companies and startups from the fields of IT, software engineering, computer security, machining, biotechnologies, robotics and more. Their products and services are used by millions of people all over the world.
"We provide a cutting edge environment with a unique portfolio of services for our companies. The result is a total turnover in excess of 490 million crowns; more than 300 creative and enthusiastic people and more than 6 million crowns of venture capital invested into the companies at Innovation park over the last year. Our aim is to boost these figures. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your innovative business, then join us!"
Miloš Sochor, MBA
Head consultant at the JIC Innovation Park
What are the advantages of joining Innovation park?
- Cutting edge consultancy from our internal team and a wide range of external mentors.
- Workshops, conferences and networking activities.
- Marketing and PR
- Top quality commercial and office space
- Contacts all over the world
- Access to finance
- And the best for last: most of these services are totally free of charge!
We've got over nine years of experience with more than 100 innovative businesses, contact us and let's see what we can do for yours!
How can you join the JIC Innovation park?
Innovation park is a service provided by the South Moravian Innovation Centre in Brno (JIC). Companies are welcome to apply to Innovation park if they fulfil the following criteria
- Have innovative products or services
- Are not older than 3 years.
- Turnover is less than 10 million crowns
- Have at least one paying customer
- Are ambitious and aim to be market leaders in their fields, at least at a national level
What if I don't fulfil these criteria? If you are a bigger, more developed company and wish to cooperate with JIC and the companies at Innovation park, then you could become our partner.
If you are interested in applying to Innovation park, please send us:
Please send both documents to: email@example.com.
Warning: Please do not forget to attach both documents. We need to know as much as possible, as soon as possible, about your business.
How do we choose the companies?
On the basis of the above documents, companies are invited to present their project to a panel of internal and external experts. On the basis of these documents, the presentation and a subsequent discussion with the company, the experts decide whether a company is suitable to be invited to join the JIC Innovation park.
Selection days are held twice a year, always in spring and in autumn.
- 25th February 2014: closing date for submission of documents
- 26th March 2014: selection day – expert panel evaluation
Get support now!
We are happy to help you prepare to join the JIC Innovation park and we can offer consultation right now. Our goal is have the best prepared, high quality presentations coming before the expert panel. It's enough to send us the executive summary and financial plan and we can take it from there.
Don't miss the latest JIC events (invitations can be found here).